I have personal experience (and have further educated myself) in the areas of:
• Relationships, Marriage & Parenting
• Addiction / Alcoholism
• Support for family members of addicts/alcoholics
• Healing from the scars of our upbringing
• Complex, blended family dynamics
• Depression / Anxiety / Loss of Direction / Apathy
• Co dependency / lack of boundaries
Education / Experience
• BA (Hons)
• Counselling & Psychotherapy – The Tavistock and Portman
• Diploma in Gestalt Counselling – The Albany College St Albans
• Counsellor at The Haynes Clinic Bedford
• Counsellor at The Living Room St Albans
• Counsellor at The Brook Dayhab
• I have studied humanistic, psychotherapeutic, gestalt and 12 Step theory.
• private practise
I offer 1:1 counselling from my private practise in Hertford.
I am happy to travel to you at your home or place of work, if suitable
The current climate has necessitated the provision of my service online using the Zoom platform. I embarked on this journey with scepticism however the experience has been extra ordinary. The ability to connect emotionally, via a screen, cannot be denied and the opportunity to reach people that might otherwise be unwilling or unable to access therapy has been inspiring.